Mono BT headset - Essential
What's In The Box
1 x Samsung Bluetooth Headset
Box will be unsealed for:
- Warranty activation (you will received SMS from Samsung for the warranty activation); and
- Quality check.
Returning orders must be made within 7 calendar days upon receipt if they are incorrect, damaged or defective.
1) The item received is not the item you ordered.
2) The colour or model is different from what is stated in the order summary.
3) There are missing items or parts inside the packaging.
Damaged: The item is found to be damaged upon receipt.
Defective: The product is not functioning as described by the manufacturer.
1) The item must be shipped back within 7 calendar days upon receipt (as proved by invoice receipt)
2) Item must be in new condition and returned in its original packaging along with all accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and free gifts received with it. All packaging must be unused, unmarked and not defaced in any manner.
3) Item must be unused
4) All securely sealed items must not be opened, especially electronic items (unless our service centre can ascertain that they were found defective at the time of opening).
The process will take up to 14 working days upon the date of cancellation or return.
FREE Shipping is within West Malaysia and for East Malaysia (Sabah/Sarawak) delivery.
1. How long does it normally takes to ship out items once payment is made?
Please allow up to 5 to 7 working days (Peninsular Malaysia) and 7-14 working days(East Malaysia) for delivery depending on your postcode location. The 3rd days start from the the day after you receive an email from us confirming that your items(s) has been dispatched. If more than 5 to 7 days have passed from this date and you have still not received your delivery, If you believe a payment has been taken more than once. Please contact our Customer Support Team at 03-3341 9319 for assistance, Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 18:00, and excluding Sun & public holidays.
2. Can I track the status of shipment?
Once your order is shipped you will be provided with an Tracking number and the name of the courier partner that you can use to track your delivery on the logistic company’s website.
3. Can I place my order online and then collect my item(s) in-store?
Yes, you may. Kindly fill up your collection request in customer remark section by stating date and time for collection. Thereafter, select which KTS outlets you wish to collect your item(s).
In the event that you should require service assistance, please contact the SAMSUNG Customer Careline at 1800 88 9999. Alternatively you may send the product to SAMSUNG Authorised Service Centre. Please have you full SAMSUNG Model number and serial number, IMEI number (if applicable), date and proof of purchase and a brief description of the fault/query ready when contacting Samsung service team.
If the product is outside the Warranty Period you should send the product to a SAMSUNG Authorised Service Centre for a chargeable repair.
Product Warranty Excludes the Following
Buttons, housing and other external attachments, consumables parts. Cracked LCD except at the point of purchase.
Carrier related issues (eg SIM card, availability, coverage, service, range, etc.)Memory Card, Stylus Pen, Pouch.
What is NOT covered by your warranty:
- Cosmetic damage (dent, crack, scratch & etc.)
- Spillage of food/liquids
- Operating with incorrect or irregular voltage supply
- Corrosion, rusting or stains
- Improper testing, operation, demonstration, maintenance, installation, adjustment or any alteration or modification of any kind
- If any part or parts of the unit are replaced with a part or parts not supplied or approved by us
- Repair or attempted repair by any party other than a SAMSUNG authorised technician
- Where the product serial has been removed or made illegible or has been tampered with
- Where any ancillary equipment or software not furnished or approved by SAMSUNG causes problems or damage
- Failure to conduct user servicing or cleaning of the product or part (including heads, internal cavities, user accessible filters)
- Infestation by insects or vermin
- Incomplete or improper installation
- Use of which is not designed
- Use of faulty or leaking batteries or batteries not manufactured by SAMSUNG
- Damage due to improper packing during shipment to SAMSUNG
- Disasters such as floods, fires, winds, earthquakes or lightning
- Damage due to foreign material
- Damage due to exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermal environment conditions
- Various product models have differing specifications, functions, display, appearance and performance, and is not regarded as a defect in the product.
Liquid damage isn’t covered by warranty
Dust and Water-Resistant (IP68 rating) does not mean that the device is waterproof. Service for the Liquid damage to Samsung Galaxy smartphone isn’t covered by the Samsung one year warranty or Samsung Smart Care Protection Plan. If liquid damages to Samsung Galaxy smartphone or was caused by improper closure of the back cover or the USB cover of the Samsung Galaxy smartphone; or submission of the Samsung Galaxy smartphone in water for 30 minutes or more; or the depth of the water at which the Samsung Galaxy smartphone was submerged was greater than or equal to 1.5 metres, the service for the liquid damage isn’t covered by the Samsung one year warranty or Samsung Smart Care Protection.