Tab S4 Book Cover
What's In The Box
1 x Tab S4 Book Cover
1 x Manual Guide
Box will be unsealed for:
- Warranty activation (you will received SMS from Samsung for the warranty activation); and
- Quality check.
169.1 x 252.5 x 13.2 mm
Returning orders must be made within 7 calendar days upon receipt if they are incorrect, damaged or defective.
- Damaged: Item(s) is found to be damaged upon receipt
- Defective: Item(s) is not functioning as described by the manufacturer.
- Incorrect: Item(s) received is not the item you ordered, or the colour or model is different from what is stated in the order summary, or there are missing items or parts inside the packaging.
SALES ITEM(S) are not eligible for exchange or return.
RETURNING ITEM(S) must be in new condition and returned in its original packaging along with all accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and free gifts received with it. All packaging must be unused, unmarked and not defaced in any manner. All securely sealed items must not be opened, especially electronic items (unless our service centre can ascertain that they were found defective at the time of opening).
HOW DO I EXCHANGE OR RETURN MY ORDER?
Contact Client Services
- Please contact our Customer Support Team at 03-3341 9319 or email email@example.com to arrange the pickup of the item(s) for shipment back to us. This service is complimentary to you.
- You will receive an email confirming your exchange/return request as well as all the pickup details.
- Put your item(s) in the original packaging along with the original receipt you received into a parcel and seal accordingly.
- Hand parcel over to the carrier.
Upon receipt of your item(s), and subject to inspection by our Quality Service Department, we will proceed with the exchange. KTS will do its best to process your exchange as quickly as possible, which should not normally exceed 30 days. Refunds can take up to 14 days to be processed after the cancellation of the order.
FREE Shipping (above RM1000) within East and West Malaysia only.
- Standard Shipping: Estimated 6-9 working days (depending on postcode location)
- In Store Collection: Available for collection on working days based on the store you chose (Complimentary). We will send you a notification once your order is ready for collection.
- Tracking Status: We will notify you and provide a tracking number once your item is shipped.
Please contact our Customer Support Team at 03-3341 9319 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. Our operating hours are Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 18:00, excluding Sunday & Public Holidays.
In the event that you should require service assistance, please contact the SAMSUNG Customer Careline at 1800 88 9999. Alternatively you may send the product to SAMSUNG Authorised Service Centre. Please have you full SAMSUNG Model number and serial number, IMEI number (if applicable), date and proof of purchase and a brief description of the fault/query ready when contacting Samsung service team.
If the product is outside the Warranty Period you should send the product to a SAMSUNG Authorised Service Centre for a chargeable repair.
Product Warranty Excludes the Following
Buttons, housing and other external attachments, consumables parts. Cracked LCD except at the point of purchase.
Carrier related issues (eg SIM card, availability, coverage, service, range, etc.)Memory Card, Stylus Pen, Pouch.
What is NOT covered by your warranty:
- Cosmetic damage (dent, crack, scratch & etc.)
- Spillage of food/liquids
- Operating with incorrect or irregular voltage supply
- Corrosion, rusting or stains
- Improper testing, operation, demonstration, maintenance, installation, adjustment or any alteration or modification of any kind
- If any part or parts of the unit are replaced with a part or parts not supplied or approved by us
- Repair or attempted repair by any party other than a SAMSUNG authorised technician
- Where the product serial has been removed or made illegible or has been tampered with
- Where any ancillary equipment or software not furnished or approved by SAMSUNG causes problems or damage
- Failure to conduct user servicing or cleaning of the product or part (including heads, internal cavities, user accessible filters)
- Infestation by insects or vermin
- Incomplete or improper installation
- Use of which is not designed
- Use of faulty or leaking batteries or batteries not manufactured by SAMSUNG
- Damage due to improper packing during shipment to SAMSUNG
- Disasters such as floods, fires, winds, earthquakes or lightning
- Damage due to foreign material
- Damage due to exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermal environment conditions
- Various product models have differing specifications, functions, display, appearance and performance, and is not regarded as a defect in the product.
Liquid damage isn’t covered by warranty
Dust and Water-Resistant (IP68 rating) does not mean that the device is waterproof. Service for the Liquid damage to Samsung Galaxy smartphone isn’t covered by the Samsung one year warranty or Samsung Smart Care Protection Plan. If liquid damages to Samsung Galaxy smartphone or was caused by improper closure of the back cover or the USB cover of the Samsung Galaxy smartphone; or submission of the Samsung Galaxy smartphone in water for 30 minutes or more; or the depth of the water at which the Samsung Galaxy smartphone was submerged was greater than or equal to 1.5 metres, the service for the liquid damage isn’t covered by the Samsung one year warranty or Samsung Smart Care Protection.